- Abington Surgical Center, Willow Grove, PA – A free-standing multi-specialty, joint venture owned and managed by ASSI (a company wholly owned by three of the four principals of Surgical Network Inc.
- Crossroads Surgery Center, LLC, Ephrata, PA - a hospital , physician joint venture multispecialty surgery center with 18 physician investors. A new 17,000 sq ft building, housing 4 Operating Rooms and a distinct Pain Management Center will commence construction in February 2008. SNI has managed the project from concept and feasibility to development and will provide contract management services to the ASC once operational.
- Blue Bell Ambulatory Surgery Services, LP, Blue Bell, PA - a two hospital, and physician joint venture with 17 physician investors will commence renovations in March 2008, fitting out 12,000 sq ft ( 3OR, 1 Procedure Room)of a 70,000 sq ft outpatient health complex. SNI has consulted on the project from concept through feasibility, to organizational structure and design development. SNI will provide contract management services to the ASC post opening.
- The Pain and Surgery Center of Langhorne, Langhorne, PA - a hospital, physician joint venture was developed as a turnkey project by SNI. SNI has a 25% equity stake in the single specialty project and also provides contract management services. The 7,200 sq ft ( 2 OR, 1 Procedure Room) facility was licensed in December of 2007.
- Evangelical Ambulatory Surgical Center, Lewisburg, Pa.- SNI developed and managed this free standing multispecialty, four OR, 2 Endo suite ASC. The project was a hospital , physician(27 physician investors) joint venture and was built in 17,500 sq feet on the first floor of a two story Medical Office Building. The project achieved profitability in year one.
The success of the Abington Surgical Center is further illustrated by the following:
- 100% patient satisfaction rating
- AAAHC accreditation
- Turnover time between cases of eight minutes
- Shortened intraoperative time
- Operating margins exceeding 20% each of the last nine years
- Enhanced safety record
- Access to significant purchasing discounts
- Development of a state-of-the-art Pain Management Program