SNI expects that Ambulatory Surgical Centers will capture an increasing share of the $25 billion outpatient surgery market. The premise underlying this statement is the assertion that compared to hospital or physician office-based outpatient surgical procedures, surgery performed in an Ambulatory Surgical Center:
- Is more appealing to surgeons.
- Is more appealing to patients.
- Is safer for patients.
- Is more cost effective.
- Is more productive.
With this background in mind, SNI created its Mission Statement:
To leverage our experience and resources into a business expansion strategy working with clients, partners, and customers to develop and manage Ambulatory Surgical Centers which:
- Meet the demands and expectations of the community.
- Succeed in creating models of care which meet the demands and expectations of patients, physicians, and third party payers.
- Enhance the profitability of the owners.